Saturday, August 20, 2011

Crazy Life

The best way to capture the last few weeks has been a 'crazy life'. It amazes me how fast the month can fly by when you are working long hours, filling your weekend with chores and the to-do list, and also trying to fit in things like working out at the gym, reading, and spending time with family and friends. I have been focusing a lot of my energy on work lately and hoping that by the end of the month I can feel caught up and hopefully less stressed. I have also been going to the gym about 3 times a week with a few co-workers for a weights class that I have really enjoyed. I have been focusing my efforts on taking better care of my body instead of focusing on the number on the scale, which overall is better for me anyways. I just started the new book club book this morning and made it through a few chapters... I can't tell if this one will be an easy read or one that will take a while to get into, stay tuned for updates. And lastly, I have been spending a lot of free time exploring all of the amazing blogs listed to the right. I love catching up on these amazing women and the parties they plan, the crafts they create, and amazing products they find. I could easily spend 2 hours reading blogs and feel completely energized to create something amazing. I have added a new list (to the right) on my blog of parties I would like to plan in the future... whether they are this year or in 5 years for our future kids birthday parties... oh how I love to plan parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment