Thursday, August 11, 2011

Great Book

I just finished book club and all of the girls would agree that this month's read, "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" was a great book! We all enjoyed reading the story and seeing the characters develop. If I was the author I may have re-written a few parts, but overall the writing was great and really captured my attention throughout the entire book. I love getting together with the girls each month while we enjoy wine and great conversation. Tonight we sat out on the patio and the weather was perfect... perfect for a book club evening! We also chose the next 2 books tonight and I love our selections! We will read 'Anne of Green Gables' by L.M. Montgomery and then we will read "Those Who Save Us" by Jenna Blum. I am really looking forward to each of these books and can't wait to tell you all about them. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment