Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ready for the Weekend!

It is not even Friday and I am wishing it was the weekend. With the weather being so awful and cold, all I have wanted to do this week is crawl into bed with a blanket and a good book. I have a pretty busy weekend planned with house stuff, hanging out with friends, and getting everything ready for our Super Bowl Party on Sunday. I am looking forward to a great workout tomorrow and Sunday, because both days I am taking an intense 60 minute Cardio Chisel class. Sunday will be a busy day with a morning workout, then to the grocery store, and then our party all afternoon. I hope to carve out sometime to read my book, considering book club is a week from today and I am not even half way through the book. Needless to say, it will be a busy day today and this weekend but all good things to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment