Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine Party Supplies

I was out and about yesterday doing some shopping and found some great valentine supplies at Michael's. All of their valentine supplies were on sale which meant I was able to score some incredible deals on lots and lots of goodies for my cupcake party next weekend. I was able to find some themed products (which means they all match... my favorite!) and picked out some great cupcake boxes, a party platter, paper plates and napkins, and of course some adorable cupcake liners for both mini and regular size cupcakes. The cupcake boxes are adorable for taking home your cupcakes and making sure they arrive in pristine condition. Oh, and I found some matching cellophane bags and ribbons for the favors (which I will post about later). All of these supplies only cost me about $12, which was an incredible steal! I also stopped by Target and picked up some icing and sprinkles for the decorating party (cost just under $15)... I can't wait till next Sunday when we can bake and decorate to our Valentine's heart's content!

No comments:

Post a Comment