Friday, March 29, 2013

Olivia's First Photo Shoot

I am still amazed that Olivia is 4 1/2 months old and it took us this long to have professional pictures taken. I received a gift certificate at my baby shower for a newborn photo session and we finally had time to schedule it this past weekend. The photographer came to our house on Saturday morning and took some amazing photos of our sweet little girl. I was hoping to catch more of her smiles, but unfortunately she was a bit shy with the camera. You can view all of the photos from the shoot by visiting http://juliemeansphotography.com/ and clicking on client galleries and entering the password gagliardi. I was able to catch a few photos with my phone of her sleeping during the session... she looks like a little sleeping angel :)


I can't wait to order prints from the photo session and frame them for our home. They turned out just precious and I am so glad we captured this special time when she is still so little!

No comments:

Post a Comment