Friday, March 15, 2013

Book Recap - The Birth Order Book

It has been awhile since I have done a book club update and we took off last month, which worked great because I needed extra time to read the book. Finding time to read right now can be tough but I try to find little bits of time when I can and catch up on some reading. I just finished this book this week and our book club gathering was last night. We enjoyed a gorgeous evening on my girlfriend's deck enjoying the sunshine and discussing the book 'The Birth Order Book' by Kevin Leman.


I really enjoyed this book and learned a lot about myself and others by reading this book. Being a first born has always driven me through life and reading this book taught me so much more about why I am the way I am. I loved the part of the book that discussed how your birth order affects your relationships and parenting. It is interesting that I am first born, married to a first born, and raising a first born... what an interesting ride this life will be! I am always interested in various personality profiling and this book fit right into that genre of information and reading. If you are a parent or wondering why your siblings and spouse are wired the way they are, I strongly encourage you to read this book. You will learn so much about yourself and others!

No comments:

Post a Comment