Friday, March 22, 2013

Olivia's First Easter Basket

I have always dreamed of putting together a sweet Easter basket for my children and this Easter will be extra special since it is Olivia's first! Since she is still too little for fun things like candy, play dough, plastic eggs, and chocolate bunnies... I picked out a few fun things that are perfect for a 4 month old. Here are a few links to the items for Olivia's basket...

this adorable Vulli Sophie the Giraffe teether is a huge hit among little ones
this Peter Rabbit board book will be a perfect Easter addition to her library
I picked up some great Easter goodies at Target in the baby section including the adorable pink pajamas with bunny feet and bunny tail and the plush white Easter bunny that has a rattle inside. The pink and white bunny ears were from the dollar bin... total win!

I pulled out a basket from my gift stash (saving the adorable monogrammed Easter basket for next year) and filled it with the goodies. Here is a picture with it all pulled together...


For more fun Easter inspiration, be sure to check out my Easter Ideas board on Pinterest. Lots of fun stuff!

I can't wait to celebrate Easter this year! We plan on going to an Easter egg hunt on the Saturday before Easter and sporting some pretty cute Easter dresses the entire weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment