Monday, March 11, 2013

4 Months Old

My oh my, where has the time gone?! My sweet little Olivia is 4 months old today and is the cutest darn thing! Of course I would say that since I am her mother, but I have proof in the pictures :)

This past month has been full of giggles and smiles from Olivia and she is trying to be more mobile and animated each day. She loves playing in her bouncy chair and spends a good amount of time in her swing each morning. She is still eating good and sleeping almost 6-8 hours at a time each night. We have her 4 month checkup this Thursday and I am excited to see where her height and weight are but not looking forward to shots. There is just something awful about watching a nurse poke your baby's sweet chubby thighs with an awful needle.

Here are a few pictures of Olivia in her 4 months onesie, which she spit up on in about 3 seconds after I had it on her. Oh well, we just wiped it up and took the pictures anyways! My favorite is the one of her sticking out her tongue, another one of her favorite things to do right now. 


We are so looking forward to next week when we will be traveling to Salt Lake for the first time to see family and friends. I can't wait for everyone to meet our little munchkin and I can't wait to see my family! Wish us luck on our first road trip with a newborn! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment