Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Card Birth Announcement

Christmas will be extra special this year since we have our sweet Olivia to celebrate with. Christmas cards are usually something I make by hand, but this year my time has been limited and I wanted to incorporate a picture of Olivia and her birth announcement into our Christmas card. One of my favorite websites, Tiny Prints, had a great selection of birth announcements that also worked as a beautiful Christmas card. I loved being able to multitask and send one card for two very special occasions. I am thrilled with how they turned out and the picture of Olivia is just precious!


I mailed our cards last week and hopefully they have arrived to our family and friends. I can't wait to celebrate Christmas with our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment