Sunday, December 23, 2012

6 Weeks Old

Where has the time gone?! Our sweet daughter is six weeks old today and has already changed so much since the day she was born. She is developing quite the personality and completely melts my heart when she smiles. She is also finding her voice and becoming much more vocal with her coos and baby sounds and also her loud crying. I love it when she follows my face with her eyes and smiles when I tickle her belly. The past week was busy yet again with my mom and grandma visiting, having four generation pictures taken (I will post these pictures to the blog soon), and Olivia had her first trip to Santa's lap. I love how special Christmas feels this year with our little girl to celebrate with! I look forward to so many more Christmas memories to come with Olivia. 

Here are a few pictures from the past week.... the first few pictures are of her sweet face, the third one is in her first Christmas outfit, and the last one is her official photo with Santa. So dang cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment