Thursday, November 8, 2012

Book Recap - The Dog Stars

Since I am still very much pregnant today, I will be going to book club tonight to hang out with my girlfriends. I just spent the last few hours finishing up the book club book because I just can't stand not finishing a book before we discuss it as a group. 


This month we read The Dog Stars by Peter Heller and to be completely honest, the book was awful! It takes a lot for me to give a book the grade of an F, but this book was a struggle to get through and a storyline that did not at all interest me. The best way I can describe this story about a lonely pilot in a post apocalyptic world is that it is a total guy book and not really that interesting for the ladies. I am curious to see if anyone actually enjoyed reading this book when we discuss it tonight. I am relieved this book is finished and ready to move on to the next book club selection... which I will post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment