Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pictures from California Trip

My husband and I went to California about two weeks ago and I am just now getting around to transferring the pictures to my computer... needless to say life has been crazy busy! We spent 4 days in the central coast area of California with our best friends Laura, Jordan, and their 2 year old daughter Anela. The days were filled with lots of sunshine, the beach, shopping, and relaxing with our friends. There is just something about being at the beach in the sunshine and just having the stress of life melt away... it was purely wonderful. Here are just a few pictures from the beach... so beautiful!

The Pier at Avila Beach



The Calm Waters and Sandy Beach... Perfect!

The vacation was wonderful and of course too short! We loved spending the long weekend with our best friends and hope to travel again with them soon. Oh, how I long for the beach when there is still snow on my front lawn... Is it Spring yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment