Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy 26th!

Today is my 26th birthday and I can hardly believe how fast the last year has gone by! This time last year I was getting ready to leave on a girls trip to Vegas and was just finishing up my 25 things to do before turning 25. Life has been busy and exciting and I look forward to another amazing year. I am always reminded on my birthday of the incredible blessings in my life and just how lucky I am. I am so incredibly grateful for my family, my amazing husband, my incredible friends, our beautiful home, a successful career, and the ability to enjoy this beautiful life!

Since I am now officially 26 (as of 3:28 this morning), my blog will need to be changed to reflect the next chapter in my life. Over the next few weeks I will either be changing up this blog and making some edits or transitioning to an entirely new blog site. Stay posted as I transition my blog and hope you keep reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment