Saturday, February 13, 2010

Using Restriant While Shopping

During my shopping trip yesterday, I spent about an hour in Target. I had about $40 to use up on a gift card so I was trying to get as close to that amount as possible. While browsing through the clothing department, I found so many things I wanted! I was so close to putting about $50-100 worth of clothes in my shopping cart, but then I thought about my other goals of saving money. I thought about how many clothes I have at home and that I really did not need anymore. So, I passed on the clothes and instead bought the things on my list that were needs for the house and for a birthday gift. I ended up only spending $7.36 from my own money, so all in all, it was a very successful trip and I am proud of myself for not buying the clothes. I should learn to practice this restraint more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment