Thursday, February 11, 2010

Planning a Wine and Cheese Party

I have been wanting to throw a wine and cheese party for my girlfriends for years and this year I am finally going to do it! I found this great website that features a whole selection of wine and cheese party invites. The hardest decision will be choosing an invite from the amazing selection this website has. I am pretty sure I have decided to theme the party with local wines. I live in Colorado, where we have lots of great wineries, and finding local and affordable wines should be no problem! I think 4-5 different wines should be enough and then I plan on serving cheese, fruit, and some specialty breads! I am looking forward to picking out invites and getting started on the planning for this fabulous party to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment