Friday, February 26, 2010

Skydiving Trip: May 1st

So... I have tentatively scheduled my skydiving trip for Saturday, May 1st! I am so freaking excited! I called the skydiving company today and they said it would be no problem scheduling a Saturday dive and that I only need to call about a week ahead of time to make the final reservation. I have also priced out this challenge: the jump will be $225, the fuel surcharge is $10, and the videotaping is $85... total price of skydiving jump: $320! Gulp! That seems like a lot of money but I have wanted to do this for at least 3 years and I am going to finally do it! I guess I could leave the videotaping out and save some money but I would really like to have a keepsake of this exciting day and event! I also want to see myself on film freaking out as I jump out of a plane! So the countdown has begun, I have a little over 2 months till jump day! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment