Monday, February 11, 2013

3 Months Old

My sweet little one is 3 months old today and I can hardly believe how much she has changed in the past month. Olivia is growing fast and weighed in at 13 lbs 2 oz last week at her doctor appointment and is 23 3/4 inches long. She is eating a ton and sleeping much better at night. We have even had a few nights where she has slept in 7 hours stretches. Olivia loves tummy time and even rolled over for the first time last week. She loves snuggling with mommy during naps, playing with her glow worm and music play mat, and she makes the most adorable sounds and giggles. Here are a few pictures in her 3 month onesie, which I had to squeeze her into... and she barely fit! I love her face in the last picture... I am sure she is thinking 'what are you doing to me mommy?!'


To my little Olivia... I am so blessed to be your momma and you have completely changed our world. You are such a fun age right now and love to interact with us. I love seeing your face light up when I get home from work and I am trying to soak up every ounce of time I have with you. You are growing fast and changing so much, sometimes too fast for mommy. I love how little you still are and looking forward to all of the stages you are going to go through. I love you sugar and always will!

No comments:

Post a Comment