Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Book Club Selection - 'Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels'

Book Club was great tonight, as always! We had a great time getting together and our host Sarah made cheese and chocolate fondue, which made the perfect dinner and delicious dessert combo! We also had a new member of the group join us tonight, Kristen. The girls loved her and I could tell that Kristen was having a great time chatting with our group. We didn't spend much time discussing the book Room since most of the girls were not a fan of this selection. We chose our next book (which I am thrilled about), and we will be reading Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond. I have been following Ree's blog for a few months (see my original post about her here) and have featured several of her recipes on my blog. I adored her Food Network show called Pioneer Woman (which will be back for a holiday special in December) and really enjoy her style of writing on her blog. I look forward to this love story book and can't wait to chat about the details with all of the book club gals next month. Happy Reading Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment