Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Homemade Laundry Soap

I have always been interested in the idea of making laundry soap from scratch, both to save money and to create a more green option for our household. While browsing Pinterest the other night, I discovered this blog with instructions from start to finish on how to make my very own laundry soap
This project only requires a few ingredients and a large bucket to mix everything in. This blog also suggests that you save milk cartons to bottle the batch of laundry soap (the recipe fills over 8 gallon milk cartons). I will be saving milk containers and laundry detergent bottles for the next couple months and then I should be ready to try this project. I am adding this idea to my winter to-do list and will post a review once I have made the laundry soap and tested it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment