Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Handmade Felt Christmas Bows

I love adorable craft ideas that are easy to make and very unique! These felt bows are from the blog Twig and Thistle and are perfect for holiday wrapping!
 
I will be visiting family for Thanksgiving weekend and these will be the perfect craft for my mom, my grandma, and me to make while the turkey finishes in the oven. The instructions are super easy to follow and the end result is a fun gift bow that can be reused for years to come.
 
If you are looking for a great quality felt to order for this project, check out Papertrey's website. You will need a rotary cutter, a cutting mat, a hot glue gun, and of course felt to complete this project. I can't wait to put together these precious bows and use them this year in my holiday gift wrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment