Thursday, March 10, 2011

'Resilience' Book Review

I finished the book "Resilience" by Elizabeth Edwards last night and I would have to say the book was just okay. I guess I was expecting something different from this book but she mainly focused on the trials of her life including losing her son in a car accident, having breast cancer, and her husband's affair. I was hoping she was going to provide more detail about her life and how each trial impacted her, but she instead spoke in more of a general sense and focused a lot on how her past experiences became her future. There were several parts of the book that were uplifting and inspiring and those are the parts that I look forward to discussing at book club tonight. The weeks are just flying by and I can't believe we are already ready for another book club night and ready to choose another great book. Can't wait for tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment