Monday, December 13, 2010

Vegas Invite!

I just emailed my girlfriends the invite for the Vegas trip from March 24-27th, 2011! I am so excited to celebrate my 25th birthday in Vegas and I hope my closest girlfriends will be able to join me. We are planning on carpooling and driving to Vegas (way cheaper than flying) and then staying 3 nights at a hotel on the strip. I can't wait for some relaxing and fun girl time and we can shop, have a few cocktails, and lounge by the pool! I asked the girls to RSVP by January 10th and then we can start planning our girl's weekend in Vegas!

2 comments:

  1. I just spent the past hour or so reading all your posts, and I wanted to say that you are an inspiration! I'm already a few months past 25, and I wish I had thought of doing something similar! But no reason not to before turning 26 :-)

    Wish you all the best in reaching your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet comment! Hope you keeping reading and yes, it is never too late for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete