Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of the amazing dads in this world, including my husband Michael! This Father's Day is extra special with Olivia having her daddy to celebrate with. I am very blessed to have a husband that wants to be and is an amazing dad to our little girl. I cannot say thank you enough to him for all he does for our family!

To my daddy, thank you for 27 years of memories, advice, guidance, and love. I am so blessed to have you in my life and to share such a special relationship with you. I will always be your 'noodle' no matter how old I get. Thank you for setting a great example for me on what being a parent means and how taking care of your kids in the most important thing in life.

To my step-dad Jeff, thank you for your constant support and advice throughout my life. You have been a blessing in our family and I thank you for all of the memories we have created together. 

And to my father-in-law Mike, thank you for setting an amazing example for Michael on what being a great dad is. You have been a great role model for Michael and continue to love us and support us in so many ways.

Thank you to all of the fathers in my life... I am very blessed and so is Olivia! Here is an adorable picture of Olivia this morning in her cross stitch onesie that Grandma Carlene made that says 'Daddy's L'il Sunshine'... so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment