Wednesday, June 12, 2013

7 Months Old

Our little baby is turning into a very mobile little girl... Olivia is crawling and moving around so fast and the days of trying to keep up with her have only begun. Our little one is already 7 months old, which makes me think she is going to be turning one before I can catch my breath. Life has been so crazy lately and I can hardly catch enough sleep, keep track of the details of life, and spend every moment I can with Olivia. Working just seems to get in the way sometimes and our dang house just doesn't seem to clean itself... I can dream right?!

Olivia has been a tiny bit better on the sleeping, but still ends up in our bed most nights of the week. I have heard more advice on the co-sleeping arrangement than I care to and we have taken the stance that whatever allows Olivia to sleep will just have to work for now. Because when she sleeps, we sleep! She is still a great eater and loves her baby food and baby snacks... the Plum Organics little cremes are her favorite and anything with sweet potato, mango, or banana, she will gobble up! Swim lessons last weekend were a huge hit and she is definitely a water baby! I think her favorite part of the lesson was the splashing.

Here are a few pictures of Olivia in her 7 month old onesie... it barely fits her...


To my sweet munchkin... you are the love of my life and I am so lucky to be your momma! We are having so much fun watching you grow and explore your world. I can't wait to see what this next month brings :) Love you sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment