Friday, April 26, 2013

Chicken and Rice Stoup

I have been under the weather the past few days with having my wisdom teeth out yesterday and a cold for the past few days. My mom is visiting for an extended weekend and made this delicious recipe today for me. There is nothing better when you don't feel good than having your momma make you some soup and take care of you! This Chicken and Rice Stoup is from Rachael Ray's magazine, called EveryDay with Rachael Ray


This soup (or stoup as Rachael calls it) is the perfect comfort food for treating a cold and easy to eat considering I just had my wisdom teeth out. I can see myself making batches of this soup during the fall and winter seasons and for my little Olivia when she is older and has the sniffles. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment