Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Book Recap and Book Club Menu

I finished the book Summer in Tuscany this morning and overall really enjoyed this book. It was a quick and light read and a sweet romance. There were times that the story seemed just too good to be true, but I guess that is how romance novels can be. My favorite part of the story was the daughter Gemma learning how to understand her mother and her teenager daughter in a whole new way. Through this discovery, Gemma was finally able to find love and happiness after years of heartache. If you are looking for a light summer read, this is a perfect book to read. I read most of this book on my patio in the sunshine and it helped create the feeling of summer, even if I was not in Tuscany.

Book club is tomorrow and I am hosting the gathering this month. I plan on making my favorite party recipe Seven Layer Greek Dip from the blog Our Best Bites. This dip is so delicious and perfect for any kind of get together. I always look forward to getting together with the girls and discussing the book. I will post our next selection in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment