Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Deep Breath

Sometimes life is crazy, overwhelming, and stressful and just taking a deep breath can really help... I have been under an insane amount of stress at work lately and we have also been trying to start a family (which so far has been unsuccessful and very emotional). There are days when it feels like too much to handle... and then I remember something my mom has said for years, "God will not give you anything more than you can handle". I have been reminding myself of that quote for the past few weeks when life just feels heavy. I am also learning a new level of patience with the 'trying to conceive' process... God will give us a family when it is the right time, which is so much easier to say than to actually feel. I am practicing what I preach today and taking a few deep breaths and saying a few prayers...

No comments:

Post a Comment