Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Holidays - Right Around the Corner

I can't even believe that the holiday season is right around the corner. I love the holiday season for so many reasons, but mainly the holiday parties and the time spent with family and friends. This holiday season I will be planning a party to decorate gingerbread houses. I enjoy being crafty and what is more perfect that decorating with adorable and colorful candy and icing. I plan on putting this party together sometime in December and I even found the perfect invites to send out. I love using the website http://www.tinyprints.com/ and you can see the invite I have chosen here. I can't wait to order these invites and start planning a festive and fun gingerbread house party. Stay tuned for the party planning details!

No comments:

Post a Comment