Friday, September 3, 2010

One Week Till Wine and Cheese Party!

I am so excited that only one more week needs to pass before my wine and cheese tasting party on the 10th. The invites were sent awhile ago and over half of the list has RSVP'd, so we should have about 6-8 of us for the party. The adorable loop plates (from Crate and Barrel) arrived this week and coordinate perfectly with my serving dishes. I plan on decorating the table with all white dishes and clear glasses with a touch of light blue color using cocktail napkins and irredescent pebbles on the table. I will be picking up the wine and cheese next Thursday or Friday (want to make sure it is fresh) and preparing the appetizers next Friday afternoon. I plan on serving bruschetta, artichoke dip, tomoto-mozarella salad, and anything else delicious that I can think of. I can't wait to post the recap of the party next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment