Thursday, September 9, 2010

Inspiring Discussion

I just got home from book club and the discussion about "The Last Song" was incredibly inspiring. All of the ladies had the opportunity to share their thoughts about the book and how it impacted their thoughts or related to their personal stories. I was amazed how deep our discussion went and how much we were able to discuss about this book. We also had the opportunity to each bring a suggestion for the next book club selection and after much discussion and a vote, we have decided on "Await Your Reply" by Dan Chaon. I don't know much about this book, but it is always exciting to start a new read. And I can't wait for book club again on October 14th. Stay tuned for updates on how the book is going once I start reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment