Monday, May 13, 2013

6 Months Old

Where has the time gone?! My little baby is 6 months old and already so grown up. It makes me kinda sad to write this post because I would love to turn back the clock and shrink her back down to an itty bitty baby again. Olivia has been such a happy girl lately and loves exploring her world. She is so close to crawling and gets so frustrated when she tries to crawl and just can't seem to coordinate her little legs. She has been eating lots and lots of baby food and has loved everything we have given her. She seems to love mangos and butternut squash the best! Unfortunately she is still not a great sleeper and sometimes I wonder if I will ever truly sleep restfully again... maybe when she is 5.

I am so excited that summer is coming and we can spend loads of time outside with Olivia and I can't wait for her first experience in a pool.

Here are a few pictures of Olivia in her 6 month onesie...




To my sweet baby girl... I love seeing you grow and explore your world. Your daddy and I can't wait to teach you so many things and watch you grow up. I am so blessed to be your mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment