Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Finally Back!

First, I have to apologize for my month long absence. Life has been crazy with a huge and stressful work load, planning a conference for 150 people, taking a four day road trip to Nebraska, and trying to find time for rest and relaxation. Another reason for my absence has been my delay in deciding what to use my blog for after I have reached the milestone birthday of 25, which is the reason I started the blog in the first place. I have always been a person that needs a list of goals to work towards... which is why my list of '25 things to do before turning 25' was a perfect fit for me. It gave me a tangible list of things I wanted to do and work on in a specified amount of time. After much thought and consideration, I know have a plan for my blog... which explains the format changes. I always seem to have a few goals that I am working on, which is why I have them listed to the right. Even if I am only working on one or two goals, it helps keep me on track and motivated to blog about it. I also absolutely love discussing and reviewing the book club selections that I read each month. As you can see to the right, I will be listing my current book club read and discussing it throughout the month... just click on the book and you can order your own copy! Another favorite part of my blog is the long list of other blogs that I follow religiously! I cannot even begin to tell you how many amazing and creative ideas I have found just by browsing the list of my favorite blogs. I hope you have a chance to look through them too... you will be sure to find great ideas. Okay, so the plan going forward is that I will blog about life... life at 25 and the goals I love to work on... and the simple joys of life like book club, throwing parties, and relaxing to actually enjoy this amazing life that I have! Hope you keep reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment